Privacy for Professionals >>
How to Manage Privacy - Consumers
At Truehome, we respect your privacy. We realize that our HomeWork exercises ask a lot of personal questions and your Profile page
asks detailed questions about the life you want to live. Consequently, we’ve given our users as much control as possible over what information can be viewed by others inside and outside our network.
How Your Privacy
1. Only invited Friends and Professionals can access your Truehome Notebook.
2. Your Privacy Settings (go to Profile page/Settings tab/Privacy Settings) allow you to control who can access your contact information on the Private tab of your Profile page. Others can only see your Public Profile and contact you through the network via Invitations and Comments.
3. Each DreamBox can be locked or unlocked for individual Friends or Pros. (Go to Profile page/Settings tab/Special Permissions) When a Friend or Pro visits your My Life or My Truehome page, they can only look inside the DreamBoxes you’ve unlocked for them.
DreamBox locks assure you that any Building Blocks that you want to keep private are only shared with trusted Friends and Professionals (or no one).
4. Other than the ability to send BuildBoard recommendations, pros cannot contact consumer users directly unless they’ve been invited.
5. Your My Projects page is open by default to your Friends and Professionals. Individual Projects, however, can be made private via the privacy settings available on your Project ToolKit.
6. Truehome will never share personal information about its consumer users with any individual, company, group or organization unless expressly requested to by that user.
Try out Truehome Free!
the door of your
Sign Up for a
What the Experts are Saying
"Only after working through the entire Truehome process did we have clarity on our dreams for our home. Our home renovation was completed last week and we love the light, the space and the way we feel when we walk in the front door. This is our TRUEHOME!”
“Our clients love it and it makes our job much easier. It allows you to tailor a
home to a family system.”
“Truehome asks all the questions up front that top producers have learned to ask
their prospective buyers, because top producing real estate professionals helped
“I believe that Truehome, more so than any conventional design process, will help
clients create spaces that match their personalities, ultimately resulting in happier,