Privacy for Consumers >>
How to Manage Privacy - Professionals
At Truehome, we respect our customers’ privacy. Consequently, we’ve done our best to give both consumer users and our professional partners control over what personal information can be viewed by others in our network.
We realize, however, that consumer users will have different privacy considerations than Truehome Professionals, who are here to network with other pros and promote their products or services. So, although consumers have user names to protect their privacy, Truehome Professionals are always listed with their full name and company name.
How Your Privacy
1. Any logged-in user can see the ProFile of a professional. So can search engines. But only invited Clients and Collaborators can view the other pages of a professional’s Truehome Notebook.
2. Consumer Public Profiles do not contain any personal identifying information - only comments about their preferences, so professionals they invite get an early idea of their goals. Professional ProFiles are detailed business listings.
3. Consumers can invite both consumers and professionals to join their network. Pros can invite other pros to collaborate. Other than the ability to send BuildBoard recommendations, however, pros cannot contact consumer users directly unless they’ve been invited.
4. Each DreamBox can be locked or unlocked for individual Clients or Collaborators. (Go to Profile page/Settings tab/Special Permissions) When a Client or Collaborator visits your My Life or My Truehome page, they can only look inside the DreamBoxes you’ve unlocked for them.
DreamBox locks assure you that any Building Blocks that you want to keep private are only shared with trusted Clients and Collaborators (or no one).
5. Your My Projects tab on your Project Dashboard page is open by default to your Clients and Collaborators. Individual Projects, however, can be made private via the privacy settings available on your Project ToolKit.
6. Truehome will never share personal information about its consumer users with any individual, company, group or organization unless expressly requested to by that user.